Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A Princess

I started putting the faux finish on the walls today...and guess what?  It wasn't blending correctly.  So, I look it up and find that the number one thing to remember when doing faux glazes is that you never use flat paint.  Wanna take a guess at what kind of paint I just put on the walls?  Yeah, it's flat.  I sure wish I would've known that.  I've never used flat paint.  But I was thinking that with an old stucco wall, you wouldn't want any sheen or shine.  Sigh...

So, at 9:15 pm, I'm going out to buy some more paint.  I'm tired.  Sometimes a girl doesn't want to be Batgirl or Super Farm Girl.   Sometimes a girl just wants to be ..... a princess. Oh well, where's my cape??  I have things to do....fairy tales will have to wait.....

No comments:

Post a Comment