Saturday, April 17, 2010

It's birthday day!!!  Happy Birthday to my sweet little Sarah....such a little diamond...  ;)

Finally made it to bed at 3:30 am .... Sarah was awake, singing "happy birthday to me", and giggling at 7:30....if I fall asleep in my cupcake today, just leave me drooling in my pillow of chocolate....

My to do list is seductively calling to me to get started.... if it would give me a massage, I'd be more excited about beginning.... 

Hmmmm...I wonder if I can get the glaze on the living room/dining room, the paint on the hall and kitchen, cupcakes made, the floor shampooed, and the party ready by 5 pm?!?!  That's not asking too much, is it? I must admit, I am ultra sore today....I don't think there is a place on my body that isn't yelling at me...

Ah well.....let the day commence!!  Time's a wastin'....  :D
 

No comments:

Post a Comment