Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Choring....

The milk stand....in its new location...full sun and rain :D

A behaving Annie....her back legs are on the stand...without me having to put them there....

There is, however, a small problem.  This is the side I am accustomed to sitting on to milk...and well, there's a small tree in the way...  I get to sit around it now...so I hug the tree while I milk....I am soooo one with nature...LOL....

Annie and the horned Sugar fighting over grain....sheesh, girls...can't we all just get along?? :)

Yep....that's the milking process....LOL

Frothy, fresh, farm furnished milk... (alliteration rocks...LOL :D  )

 Oh!  look!  I thought I was done....but I was mistaken.  While I was busy milking, Isaac was busy putting grain in one of the water buckets that I just toted up the hill.....what a little farm hand he is ;)

That's okay...we'll walk all the way back down to the spigot to get more....

Before we leave the pen, he pats Annie and says, "Thanks, Annie!"...I kid you not...he thanked the goat...he redeemed himself...LOL....

The absolute cutest little farm hand....

And so we travel, Isaac and I, hand in hand to refill the water bucket...and the sun is shining...and he is smiling...and his little hand is clasped around mine....and my heart skips a beat because I am so blessed to have the children I do....they are truly treasures....they bring me joy.....  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment