Monday, September 21, 2009

Looking Back...

Well, I feel a wee bit guilty for unloading the other day...I was slightly irritated.  :D

Don't get me wrong, it's a lot of work sometimes...but there is depth and goodness to it.  It is good to be able to feed your kids wholesome farm-raised food....it's nice to see an 18 month old go outside and get excited picking off snap peas and grape tomatoes and pop them in his mouth.  It's great to go out and gather fresh eggs ...hormone free.  It makes you feel good knowing the milk your family is drinking is "fresh squeezed" (hehe) and is free from any additives, antibiotics, etc.  It is nice to eat fresh and cook with veggies that you know have not seen a chemical.  It is truly a good thing.  

Some days get to me...I'll admit.  Some days I want a break...I want things that make it easier.  I want stuff....I want to bust outta my box and jump on the fast train.  But that saying about the "grass being greener on the other side"....well, it still has to be mowed, as the saying goes.  There'd be things on that side of the fence I'd be aggravated at too.  You make sacrifices in life no matter which you choose.....

No comments:

Post a Comment