Saturday, September 5, 2009

ALIVE!

I got sick Wednesday night...ran a fever for two days while trying to milk the goat and feed/water the animals...and take care of my sweet little children.  (As a kudos to my children, they were soooo helpful and really got along well and kept Isaac entertained).  I felt horrible...finally went to the doctor yesterday to find out that I have a rather nasty upper respiratory infection and was prescribed some antibiotics.  I was hoping to get up this morning feeling back to my normal self as I have much to do since being out of commission.  Imagine my dismay to find that for some reason my head would not cooperate with my wishes....I was so dizzy and disoriented...not cool...and definitely not good for catching up on stuff and getting groceries (Isaac was down to two diapers).  I had an ugly headache that would not let go...however, the doctor had advised long, hot baths or showers...so, per the doctors orders of course ;)  I sat in a very hot bath for awhile and I gotta tell ya...the doctor knew what he was talking about...I was a much better woman when I got out.  :)  Not to say I'm 100% but I can at least get my head to think out the process of getting from here to there.  Nice to be feeling alive.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment