Monday, September 21, 2009

Peter Piper Picked a Peck of Pickled Peppers


I picked two bushels of beans today and a bushel of assorted peppers!  Guess ya'll know what I'm going to be busy with tonight!  The kids are stringing and breaking for me - that helps out alot!  :)
Found some recipes for sweet pickled peppers and hot pickled peppers...I am beginning to feel like Peter Piper...h@!  
Oh well, I suppose I should be off to preserve our fresh veggies!  

Have I shared a most lovely quote with you??  "Procrastinators:  Leaders of Tomorrow"...how funny is that???  I tend to procrastinate quite frequently...I cannot remember now but it was someone well-known who said "Why put off till tomorrow what you can put off till day after tomorrow?"  H@!  Only problem is...you just can't put off fresh veggies...they don't stay that way....

Adios ....

No comments:

Post a Comment