Monday, October 25, 2010

Time Flies

Has it really been almost a month since my last post??  Where has the time gone?
I have farm updates, homeschooling excitement, party pictures, and transparent posts to share with you...and I'm not sure I can type them now.  I gave a presentation on Unit Studies to my homeschool group tonight and felt too amped up when I got home to sleep.  Now that I've stared at the computer screen for a bit, I'm thinking sleep sounds good :)  I used to be a total night owl...  where did that go? Speaking of "where did that go?" I have been trying to work out with the Wii Fit in the mornings.  Let me tell you now, if you want to get fit, do it with your kids in the same room.  I did lunges till my thighs were screaming in protest...but I couldn't quit...had to save face cause my kids were snickering.  And then the stinking Wii says something about endurance and whatever decreases with age.  Really...do you need to say that in front of my kids???  And then there's the 10 minute run.  What is the deal with that?  I do my driveway huff and puff and it doesn't bother me that bad.  AFTER I did lunges and some yoga and some aerobics, I did the run...with aching thighs and they are STILL hurting...well, the right one is.. and the left one probably is...I just can't feel it cause the right one hurts so loudly.  Anyway, I figured out that if you just shake your hips, the Wii remote *thinks* you're running...cool, huh???  Of course, I was accused of cheating. What do kids know, anyway???  Don't they know shaking your hips is aerobic exercise???
How on earth did we arrive on this topic?
Point is... I have lots to share and little time to share it...  but I'm glad you're here, nonetheless.  And I'll try to get some posts up soon.  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment